TELROS AUTOMATION - evelopment, production and implementation of modern complex decisions in the field of industrial automation.
Building Management System provides control of building engineering systems and constructions, technological processes of industrial enterprises and municipal objects.
Automated information and measuring system of commercial energy and power metering.
Industrial Control System for industrial enterprises and municipal objects.
Electrical power supply systems and electrical low voltage systems up to 35 kV.
Structured system for monitoring and control of building construction and engineering systems in buildings, structures, special and complex technical objects.
Key success factors
- Survey of objects, data collection, development and obtaining of technical terms, including special technical specifications, feasibility study.
- Certification of measurement procedures in Federal Agency on Technical Regulation and Metrology and in Power Supply Organisations, preparation of system documentation for test operations and commissioning, activation of systems in the state register (certification AMR), amendments to the existing electricity power supply agreement, etc.
- Development of technical specifications, design and working documentation in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Training of customer’s personnel.
- Support to the customer in approval of technical documentation with all necessary organisations and authorities (power supply organisation, EMERCOM, etc.), maintenance of technical documentation during expertize.
- Supervision and maintenance of systems developed by us and by external organisations.
- Equipment supply, manufacturing (assembly) of switchboards, construction, installation and commissioning, development of special (applied) software, individual and integrated testings.